VICTORIA-FOR-2 – JUST FOR TWO – COUPLES ONLY
Who has never dreamt of being all alone in this world with his or her loved one? At Victoria Beachcomber & Spa, this dream can be lived eyes wide open with the exclusively adult concept- Victoria for Two.
Make the most of this special romantic getaway…Adults Only, comfort, simplicity and luxury best define the resort. An oceanfront oasis – Gaze at heavenly views of the crystal blue waters of the Indian Ocean from almost any part of the resort.
What’s the deal?
Embark on a honeymoon so wildly romantic – you may never want to return home!
Victoria-For-2 is designed specifically for couples to enjoy an undisturbed romantic escape in Mauritius is one of the most romantic and idyllic spots for romantics at heart. Enjoy peace and quiet at the new Adults-only wing separate from the main resort dedicated to your privacy. Select a ground floor swim-up room or indulge in the views with an ocean-facing room!
When can we go: Valid for travel: 01 – 25 Jun ’21
Honeymoon rates valid for travel 01 – 25 Jun '21. | 30% Honeymoon Special discount included |
All-inclusive package supplements including the 30% discount - 01 – 25 Jun 21
- Return Air Mauritius airfare ex JNB with lounge access
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return seat in coach airport-hotel transfers – please enquire about private transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at the Victoria Beachcomber Resort and Spa in the Victoria-For-2 – Adults Wing
- in an Ocean facing room
- additional nightly rate from R2 200.00 per person
- or indulge in the Swim-up room – enquire for rates
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (Full Board)
- or upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R870 per adult per night – see details below
- Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
Beachcomber honeymoon gifts at Victoria For 2 when selecting the honeymoon package:
- Our way for saying ‘Congratulations to you’
- Honeymoon discount included
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Complimentary lunch daily for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- A Beachcomber Experience for all couples celebrating their nuptials, are unique to each resort and may include one of the following:
- Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
- Horse riding along a white sandy beach
- Indulging in an intimate dinner date
- Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
- Teeing-off together
- A romantic couples massage
- or Sailing away at sunset.
Please enquire about our honeymoon package rates.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist Fee of R230.00
The Small Print:
Terms and conditions for 40% New Year Special Discount:
- Rates are subject to availability, rate of exchange.
- Bookings must be placed between 05 Jan – 15 Feb 2021 – not combinable with other offers, except if the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply. E&EO
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- All rates are per person sharing
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Rates are subject to the airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
T’s & C’s apply.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as at 01 August 2020
About Mauritius, Vic For 2 – Just for Two
The Victoria For 2 is an adults-only wing, opening on 01 December. It forms a part of the 4* Superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria For Two is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories – 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Holidaymakers booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties.
The all-inclusive upgrade includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Selected minibar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
- Picnic baskets
- Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
- The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts. Victoria guests enjoy their inclusions at Victoria; in all other instances, the inclusions of Mauricia and Canonnier’s all-inclusive packages will apply.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|