VIC FOR TWO – JUST FOR TWO – COUPLES ONLY
Who has never dreamt of being all alone in this world with his or her loved one? At Victoria Beachcomber & Spa, this dream can be lived eyes wide open with the exclusively adult concept- Victoria for Two.
Make the most of this special romantic getaway…Adults Only, comfort, simplicity and luxury best define the resort. An oceanfront oasis – Gaze at heavenly views of the crystal blue waters of the Indian Ocean from almost any part of the resort.
What’s the deal?
Vic for Two… designed specifically for couples to enjoy an undisturbed romantic escape in Mauritius. Enjoy peace and quiet at the new Adults – only wing separate from the main resort dedicated to your privacy.
When can we go:
Valid for travel: 02 – 20 Dec 2020. Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, availability & rate of exchange changes. Ts & Cs apply.
Honeymoon rates valid for travel 20 Jan – 19 Mar 2021. | 25% Couple Special discount included
Price correct as at 11 March 2020. | *Applicable to MK Travel Smart Program airfare only. Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; Travel Smart Program subject to T&C. Ts & Cs Apply. E&O
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation option as per above
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
Rates are subject to availability, rate of exchange. Ts & Cs apply.
BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR
- 25% discount applicable to all-inclusive too
- 3 for 1! All facilities between the three 4-star resorts are interchangeable
- 5% repeat guest offer available
- 15% saving on massages at 4-star resorts
- 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
- Free business class lounge in JNB, DUR, CPT prior to international flight with Air Mauritius’ Travel Smart Program
- Free Wi-Fi
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; Travel Smart Program subject to T&C;
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
25% discount applicable for adults when no children are sharing – enquire for family rates; repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories
About Mauritius, Vic For Two – Just for Two
The Victoria For Two is an adults-only wing, opening on 01 December. It forms a part of the 4* Superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria For Two is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories – 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Holidaymakers booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties.
Important To Know: The Small Print
- Rates are based on per person sharing in one room.
- Rates subject to the rate of exchange changes prior to full payment being received.
- Rates subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates are to serve as an indication only and rates should be checking prior to booking.
- BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions
10% – 20% discount for selected excursion/s.Seat-in-coach on specified days and subject to a minimum number of passengers
- PERMITTED LUGGAGE FOR TRANSFERS
The transfer cost included in the package allows for one standard size suitcase and one carry-on bag per passenger occupying a seat. Should additional luggage-type articles or sporting equipment need to be transported it is essential that provision is made for these additional pieces of baggage. In certain instances, larger vehicles or private transfers would need to be booked at the applicable supplement.
- AIRFARE CONDITIONS
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted.
This quote is based on an Air Mauritius special and is subject to airline availability at time of booking.
Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the.
- PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES
All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Standard terms & conditions apply.
- Also, refer to the +Plus Factor and Travel Smart info
The all-inclusive upgrade includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Selected minibar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
- Picnic baskets
- Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
- The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts. Victoria guests enjoy their inclusions at Victoria; in all other instances, the inclusions of Mauricia and Canonnier’s all-inclusive packages will apply.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|