We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Honeymoon rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius honeymoon at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7 night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous honeymoon special discount which is included in your package and also enjoys a discount if you upgrade to the All-inclusive or Escape Package option!
When can we go: 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 & 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Honeymoon rates valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep & 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021 |
30% Honeymoon Special discount included |
Upgrade to the All-inclusive package including the 30% discount
|Resort||Valid for Travel||Room Type||Basis||Nights||**Price||Enquire|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||29 Aug - 23 Sep 2021||Ocean Facing||Full board||5||R19 280||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021||Ocean Facing||Full board||5||R21 980||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||29 Aug - 23 Sep 2021||Ocean Facing||Full board||7||R23 480||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021||Ocean Facing||Full board||7||R27 250||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||29 Aug - 23 Sep 2021||Ocean Facing||All-inclusive||5||R23 030||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021||Ocean Facing||All-inclusive||5||R25 730||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||29 Aug - 23 Sep 2021||Ocean Facing||All-inclusive||7||R28 730||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021||Ocean Facing||All-inclusive||7||R32 500||Enquire Now|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return Air Mauritius IT airfare ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return transfers
• Accommodation at the 4* Victoria (Adults wing) Beachcomber Resort & Spa in an Ocean Facing Room
• Breakfast & dinner daily for all resorts PLUS free lunch daily at Trou aux Biches!
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• You may wish to upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R750 per adult per night for honeymooners | from R810 per adult per night for couples. Prices are season dependent.
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times.
• Choice of two restaurants for lunch
• Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
• Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
• A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
• Tea and coffee in rooms
• Selected mini bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
• Picnic baskets
• Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
The all inclusive packages at the four 4-star resorts are is fully interchangeable – a first on the island! Victoria and Shandrani guests enjoy their respective inclusions at their resort Victoria; in all other instances the inclusions of the property the guests are visiting would apply (excluding Shandrani’s premium option).
With Beachcomber you get so much more. Tons of savings & added value to take advantage of …
• 40% Re-Opening Special included
• 40% discount applicable to all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package between the four 4-star resorts, Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani are interchangeable
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• 5% repeat guest offer available
Free baby room for toddlers at our 4-star resorts, Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and free baby corner at 4-star superior Shandrani
Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 15% saving on massages at 4-star resorts (applicable for travel in Oct ’21)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions ((applicable for travel in Oct ’21)
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check-in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2 and are season dependent.
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Meals and drinks not specified
• Travel assist fee of R320.00
• Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
• Early check-in and late check-out
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations which are subject to change without prior notification
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- The offer is not combinable with other offers, except the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel
- T’s & C’s apply.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible T’s & C’s for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as 25 June 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Amenities & Services
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Downloads
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|