Special rates valid for travel 01 to 12 Oct, 13 to 31 Oct & 03 to 19 Dec 2021
40% re-opening discount included
|Resort||Valid for travel||Room Type||Basis||Nights||Price land only||Price flights included||Enquire|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||08 Oct - 15 Oct '21||Ocean Facing||HB||7||P O R||R25 990||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||08 Oct - 15 Oct '21||Ocean Facing||AI||7||P O R||R30 120||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||16 Oct - 31 Oct '21||Ocean Facing||HB||7||P O R||R26 190||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||16 Oct - 31 Oct '21||Ocean Facing||AI||7||P O R||R30 320||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Ocean Facing||HB||5||R14 290||R23 310||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Ocean Facing||AI||5||R18 040||R28 560||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Ocean Facing||HB||7||R19 410||R29 130||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Ocean Facing||AI||7||R24 660||R34 380||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Ocean Facing||HB||5||R10 420||R19 322||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Ocean Facing||AI||5||R14 170||R23 072||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Ocean Facing||HB||7||R14 230||R23 130||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Ocean Facing||AI||7||R19 480||R28 380||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Ocean Facing||HB||5||R14 090||R19 790||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Ocean Facing||AI||5||R17 840||R23 540||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Ocean Facing||HB||7||R19 290||R28 210||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria for 2||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Ocean Facing||AI||7||R24 540||R33 460||Enquire Now|
• Return Air Mauritius IT airfare ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return transfers
• Accommodation at the Victoria (Adults wing) Beachcomber Resort & Spa in an Ocean Facing Room
• Breakfast & dinner daily for all resorts PLUS free lunch daily at Trou aux Biches!
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Upgrade to the all-inclusive at Victoria from R860 per adult per night.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Highlights include:
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria.
Beachcomber honeymoon gifts when selecting the Honeymoon Package:
• Our way of saying ‘Congratulations to you’ ♥
• Honeymoon discount included
• A bottle of sparkling wine
• A two-course lunch daily at a selected restaurant
• Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
• Horse riding along a white sandy beach
• Indulging in an intimate dinner date
• Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
• Teeing-off together
• A romantic couples massage
• or Sailing away at sunset.
• Honeymoon special discount included which also applies to the all-inclusive / Escape Package
• 30% Honeymoon special discount included
• 30% discount applicable to all-inclusive packages and the Escape Package
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package between the four 4-star resorts, Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani are interchangeable
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check-in at half price (not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for Two)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offers valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations which are subject to change without prior notification
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- The offer is not combinable with other offers, except the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel
- T’s & C’s apply.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible T’s & C’s for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as of 24 August 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Amenities & Services
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Downloads
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|