We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Honeymoon rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius honeymoon at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7 night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous honeymoon special discount which is included in your package and also enjoys a discount if you upgrade to the All-inclusive or Escape Package option!
When can we go: 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 & 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Honeymoon rates valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep & 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021 |
30% Honeymoon Special discount included |
Upgrade to the All-inclusive package including the 30% discount
Mauritius August 2022 Honeymoon specials for Victoria Beachcomber
|5 nights |
per person from
|Supplement to upgrade |
meal package (per night)
|4* plus Victoria||Superior 1st floor||R21 890.00||R2 110.00||R870 per person|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy class Air Mauritius (MK) direct flights ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return airport hotel seat in coach transfers – (enquire about private transfer rates)
• Accommodation at the 4* plus Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Superior as indicated on the price guides- 1 child U6 stays for free!
• Breakfast & dinner daily (Half Board)
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• You may wish to upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R640 per adult per night. Prices are season dependent.
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
So you have paid for a package that includes flights, taxes, transfers, accommodation and some of your meals as well as activities – but the way to go is to include all your meals and drinks and travel stress-free on the all-inclusive option!
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times.
• Choice of two restaurants for lunch
• Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
• Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
• A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
• Tea and coffee in rooms
• Selected mini bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
• Picnic baskets
• Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
The all inclusive packages at the four 4-star resorts are is fully interchangeable – a first on the island! Victoria and Shandrani guests enjoy their respective inclusions at their resort Victoria; in all other instances the inclusions of the property the guests are visiting would apply (excluding Shandrani’s premium option).
Clients will be entitled to the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Inclusions may vary by resort, so check the availability of the optional inclusions in order to get full value for money.
Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between the 4-star resorts – Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani.
With Beachcomber, you get so much more. Tons of savings & added value to take advantage of …
• 25% Discount included
•25% Discount included on the all-inclusive/Escape too
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia,Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details
• Free baby room for toddlers at our 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and free baby corner at Shandrani
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts
• 10% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm)
* Repeat guest discount: 5% Beachcomber Repeat Guest discount if clients travel within 18 months of their previous holiday, or those returning for
their fifth visit.
o Room upgrade offer valid on specific categories and subject to availability
o Spa discount subject to 60-minute massages and 4-nights min stay
You need to consider the following when you budget for your trip, as it is not included in the package price:
• Expenses of your personal nature
• Visas (if required)
• Departure and security taxes (if required)
• Additional activities and excursions etc.
• Travel and Medical Insurance (highly recommended)
• Early check-in and late check-out (unless specified)
• Webtours Consulting and Travel Assist Fee of R420.00
• Pre-seating on flights if not included by airline
• All rates are per person sharing • Rates are subject airline and resort availability and currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• Bookings must be placed 30-days in advance to secure the Early Booking discount.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued.
• The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued
**Rates are subject to availability and the rate of exchange.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
• Any refunds will exclude any fee a travel agent may charge.
• Airlines have different rules and policies and once tickets have been issued, penalties will apply to any amendments.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as of 22 November 2023 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Amenities & Services
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Downloads
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|