We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples & Family rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7-night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 40% re-opening discount for couples & family special discount which is included in your package if you book by 20 August 2021
When can we go: Valid for travel for 01 to 12 October, 13 to 31 October + 03 to 19 December 2021
Special rates valid for travel 01 to 12 Oct, 13 to 31 Oct & 03 to 19 Dec 2021
40% re-opening discount included
|Resort||Valid for travel||Room Type||Basis||Nights||Price land only||Price flights included||Enquire|
|4* plus Victoria||08 Oct - 15 Oct '21||Superior 1st floor||HB||7||P O R||R22 620||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||08 Oct - 15 Oct '21||Superior 1st floor||AI||7||P O R||R26 750||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||16 Oct - 31 Oct '21||Superior 1st floor||HB||7||P O R||R22 690||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||16 Oct - 31 Oct '21||Superior 1st floor||AI||7||P O R||R26 820||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Superior 1st floor||HB||5||R11 270||R20 280||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Superior 1st floor||AI||5||R15 020||R25 350||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Superior 1st floor||HB||7||R15 350||R25 060||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||03-10 / 05-12 Dec '21||Superior 1st floor||AI||7||R20 600||R30 310||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Superior 1st floor||HB||5||R9 230||R18 130||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Superior 1st floor||AI||5||R12 980||R21 880||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Superior 1st floor||HB||7||R12 490||R21 390||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||01 Jun – 23 Jun 2022||Superior 1st floor||AI||7||R17 740||R26 640||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Superior 1st floor||HB||5||R11 070||R19 970||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Superior 1st floor||AI||5||R14 820||R23 720||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Superior 1st floor||HB||7||R15 070||R23 970||Enquire Now|
|4* plus Victoria||24 Jan – 06 Mar 2022||Superior 1st floor||AI||7||R20 320||R29 220||Enquire Now|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy class Air Mauritius (MK) direct flights ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return airport hotel seat in coach transfers – (enquire about private transfer rates)
• Accommodation at the 4* plus Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Superior as indicated on the price guides- 1 child U6 stays for free!
• Breakfast & dinner daily (Half Board)
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• You may wish to upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R640 per adult per night. Prices are season dependent.
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
So you have paid for a package that includes flights, taxes, transfers, accommodation and some of your meals as well as activities – but the way to go is to include all your meals and drinks and travel stress-free on the all-inclusive option!
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times.
• Choice of two restaurants for lunch
• Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
• Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
• A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
• Tea and coffee in rooms
• Selected mini bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
• Picnic baskets
• Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
The all inclusive packages at the four 4-star resorts are is fully interchangeable – a first on the island! Victoria and Shandrani guests enjoy their respective inclusions at their resort Victoria; in all other instances the inclusions of the property the guests are visiting would apply (excluding Shandrani’s premium option).
Clients will be entitled to the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Inclusions may vary by resort, so check the availability of the optional inclusions in order to get full value for money.
Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between the 4-star resorts – Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani.
Beachcomber honeymoon gifts when selecting the Honeymoon Package:
• Our way of saying ‘Congratulations to you’ ♥
• Honeymoon discount included
• A bottle of sparkling wine
• A two-course lunch daily at a selected restaurant
• Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
• Horse riding along a white sandy beach
• Indulging in an intimate dinner date
• Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
• Teeing-off together
• A romantic couples massage
• or Sailing away at sunset.
• Honeymoon special discount included which also applies to the all-inclusive / Escape Package
• 30% Honeymoon special discount included
• 30% discount applicable to all-inclusive packages and the Escape Package
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package between the four 4-star resorts, Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani are interchangeable
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check-in at half price (not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for Two)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offers valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Meals and drinks not specified
• Travel assist fee of R320.00
• Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
• Early check-in and late check-out
• All rates are per person sharing
• Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange.
• Bookings must be placed by 30 September for the December Spring offer.
• The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
• Rates apply to HM couples too, but HM gifts or lunches will not be included unless clients stay at Trou aux Biches, which will include free lunches.
• It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to the airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as of 24 August 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Amenities & Services
Victoria Beachcomber Resort Downloads
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|