We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Honeymoon rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius honeymoon at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7 night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous honeymoon special discount which is included in your package and also enjoys a discount if you upgrade to the All-inclusive or Escape Package option!
When can we go: 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 & 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Honeymoon rates valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep & 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021 |
30% Honeymoon Special discount included |
Upgrade to the All-inclusive package including the 30% discount
|Resort||Valid for Travel||Room Type||Basis||Nights||Price land only||Price flights included||Enquire|
|5* Trou aux Biches||01 – 23 Jun 2022||Junior suite||Full Board||5||R13 290||R22 140||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches||01 – 23 Jun 2022||Junior suite||Escape||5||R17 990||R26 840||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches||01 – 23 Jun 2022||Junior suite||Full Board||7||R19 280||R28 130||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches||01 – 23 Jun 2022||Junior suite||Escape||7||R25 860||R34 710||Enquire Now|
What’s included in your Mauritius holiday package to the 5 *Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa?
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy class Air Mauritius (MK) direct flights ex JNB (if the flight option is selected which operate on Fridays and Sundays)
• Approximate airport taxes (if the flight option is selected)
• Private return airport transfers
• Accommodation at the 5* Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Junior suite* or Tropical Junior suite** as indicated on the price guides
• Breakfast & dinner daily PLUS free lunch daily at Trou aux Biches!
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• You may wish to upgrade to the Escape Package from R735 per adult per night. Prices are season dependent.
• You may wish to upgrade your honeymoon to the Escape Package from R940 per adult per night. Prices are season dependent.
*Junior Suite at Trou aux Biches permits only 2 adults and an infant to share; **Upgrade to a Tropical Junior Suite for a family of 2 adults & a child
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.Esc
So you have paid for a package that includes flights, taxes, transfers, accommodation and some of your meals as well as activities – but the way to go is to include all your meals and drinks and travel stress-free on the all-inclusive option!
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Trou aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin clients have the option of purchasing the Escape Package which offers superb value for adults and children alike.
Clients will be entitled to the Escape Package from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of official check-in and check-out times.
Look forward to the following inclusions:
• Full American buffet breakfast
• Two-course lunch daily at designated restaurant
• Choice of restaurants for dinner
• Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling bottled water, juice, milkshakes and homemade iced tea
• Unlimited Phoenix beer
• Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
• A selection of rum-based cocktails and virgin cocktails
• A selection of imported wines and a sparkling wine, served by the glass
• A credit of MUR600 per person offered when ordering a wine not included in the Escape wine selection (at lunch and dinner)
• Selection of teas and coffees
• Pancakes each afternoon at designated times
• Selected mini-bar items (restocked once per day)
Inclusions are available from the bar/s from 10h00 until 23h30.
Included at lunch and dinner are selected wines served by the glass, local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
The package is not available to clients booking Paradis or Dinarobin villa category accommodation.
Excluded: Items not mentioned; pool and beach service.
The Escape Package is fully interchangeable between Paradis and Dinarobin resorts; drinks in Paradis’ nightclub are not included.
Beachcomber honeymoon gifts when selecting your honeymoon package:
• Our way of saying ‘Congratulations to you’ ♥
• Honeymoon discount included
• A bottle of sparkling wine
• A two-course lunch daily at a selected restaurant
• Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
• Horse riding along a white sandy beach
• Indulging in an intimate dinner date
• Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
• Teeing-off together
• A romantic couples massage
• or Sailing away at sunset.
• 30% Honeymoon special discount included
• 30% discount applicable to all – inclusive / Escape Package
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm) (not applicable for departures after 01 November 2021)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions (not applicable for departures after 01 November 2021)
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Meals and drinks not specified
• Travel assist fee of R320.00
• Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
• Early check-in and late check-out
• All rates are per person sharing
• Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange.
• Bookings must be placed by 30 September for the December Spring offer.
• The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
• Rates apply to HM couples too, but HM gifts or lunches will not be included unless clients stay at Trou aux Biches, which will include free lunches.
• It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to the airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as of 24 August 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Amenities & Services
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Downloads
The birth of a new era in Mauritian paradise getaways…
Beachcomber considers it a primary priority to keep re-investing in all our properties whenever necessary and Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is no exception.
The famed property underwent a billion Rand revamp in 2010 – the biggest resort development in Mauritius to date.
Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the hotel unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along two kilometres of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery.
In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved. Known for its year-round fabulous weather, the location of Trou aux Biches makes it a highly coveted Mauritian resort.
Natural colours and fabrics have been specially selected in the décor to preserve that authentic island style – a trademark of this hotel. A staggering 100 swimming pools, some of them private, make this hotel the first choice for the well travelled, with world-class service, spectacular sunsets and a relaxed atmosphere to complete the experience.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|