We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples & Family rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7-night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 25% couples & family special discount which is included in your package if you book 30 days in advance
When can we go: Valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 and 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Special rates valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 & 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021
25% Early Booking discount included
|Room Type||Basis||Nights||**Price||BONUS! |
& eat FREE!
|5* luxury Royal Palm||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Junior suite||HB||5||R36 790||1 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* luxury Royal Palm||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Junior suite||HB||7||R47 740||1 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* luxury Royal Palm||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||5||R49 180||1 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* luxury Royal Palm||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||7||R65 070||1 child U6||Enquire Now|
• Return Air Mauritius IT airfare ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return transfers (private transfers for 5-star resorts)
• Accommodation at the Royal Palm Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Junior Suite
• Breakfast & dinner daily for all resorts PLUS free lunch daily at Trou aux Biches!
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
• 25% early booking discount included applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
• 25% discount applicable to all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations which are subject to change without prior notification
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- The offer is not combinable with other offers, except the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel
- T’s & C’s apply.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible T’s & C’s for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as 01 May 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Royal Palm Resort Amenities & Services
Royal Palm Downloads
Where every guest is royalty…
The Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean – this hotel is an exclusive private residence that’s truly a world apart. Its loyal and discerning clientele return year after year to immerse themselves in the understated lavishness of this tropical haven. The hotel has hosted royals, political leaders, movie stars and sports stars who have enjoyed the privacy of its quiet beach, restaurants serving only the finest food and wines, and above all, the privilege of anonymity. Recent upgrades have ushered in a brand new era at Royal Palm Mauritius. After five months of extensive renovations, Royal Palm emerges refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finishing product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming. The Royal Palm brand promises to deliver to its guests more than just a holiday but rather a collection of meaningful experiences which stir the senses. All staff members are dedicated to creating an oasis of comfort and pleasure. The staff intuitively know that what makes Royal Palm different is the refinement and elegance with which we open our boutique hotel as your home-away-from-home.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|