We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7 night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 25% couples special discount which is included in your package if you book 60 days in advance.
When can we go: Valid for travel 01 – 25 June ’21
25% Couple Special discount included
Prices are based on a couples rate – book and pay 30 days prior to departure. Please enquire about our rates honeymooners
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation at the Paradis Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Standard Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
Upgrade to the all-inclusive at Paradis from R1 080 per adult per night.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Highlights include:
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- 25% early booking discount included applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
- 25% discount applicable to all-inclusive / Escape Package too
- 2 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber Escape Package between Paradis and Dinarobin are interchangeable
- Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
- Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
- Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
- 5% repeat guest offer available
- 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm)
- 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
- Free WiFi
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
Terms and conditions for 25% Early Booking Discount special:
Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, availability, rate of exchange.
Terms and conditions for 30% Honeymoon Discount special:
Rates are subject to availability, rate of exchange. Ts&Cs apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
25% discount applicable for adults when no children are sharing – enquire for family rates; repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories
Paradis Resort Amenities & Services
Paradis Resort Downloads
A golfer’s and beach lovers paradise…
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometres around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home’ seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|