We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples & Family rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7-night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 25% couples & family special discount which is included in your package if you book 30 days in advance
When can we go: Valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 and 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Special rates valid for travel 29 Aug – 23 Sep 2021 & 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021
25% Early Booking discount included
|Room Type||Basis||Nights||**Price||BONUS! |
& eat FREE!
|5* Paradis**||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Tropical||HB||5||R22 610||Up to 2 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Tropical||Escape||5||R27 260||Up to 2 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Tropical||HB||7||R27 890||Up to 2 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||29 Aug - 23 Sep '21||Tropical||Escape||7||R34 400||Up to 2 child U18||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||03 - 19 Dec '21||Tropical||HB||5||R28 530||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||03 - 19 Dec '21||Tropical||Escape||5||R35 530||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||03 - 19 Dec '21||Tropical||HB||7||R36 160||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Paradis**||03 - 19 Dec '21||Tropical||Escape||7||R45 960||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
• Return Air Mauritius IT airfare ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return transfers (private transfers for 5-star resorts)
• Accommodation at the Paradis Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Tropical Room
• Breakfast & dinner daily for all resorts PLUS free lunch daily at Trou aux Biches!
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
Clients who travel for the 5th, or more, time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
Upgrade to the all-inclusive at Paradis from R990 per adult per night.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Highlights include:
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
• 25% early booking discount included applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
• 25% discount applicable to all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations which are subject to change without prior notification
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- The offer is not combinable with other offers, except the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel
- T’s & C’s apply.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible T’s & C’s for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as 01 May 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Paradis Resort Amenities & Services
Paradis Resort Downloads
A golfer’s and beach lovers paradise…
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometres around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home’ seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|