We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples & Family rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7 night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 40% couples & family special discount which is included in your package if you book by 15 Feb ’21
When can we go: Valid for travel 01 – 25 Jun ’21 | Book by 15 Feb ’21
Special rates valid for travel 01 – 25 Jun '21 | Book by 15 Feb '21 | 40% New Year Special discount included |
All-inclusive package supplements including the 40% discount - 1 - 25 June '21
|Room Type||Basis||Nights||**Price||BONUS! |
& eat FREE!
|5* Dinarobin||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||5||R29 850||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||Escape||5||R36 850||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||7||R38 000||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||Escape||7||R47 800||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation at the Dinarobin Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Standard Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free land & motorised water sports as per brochure
Upgrade to the all-inclusive at Dinarobin from R780 per adult per night.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times. Highlights include:
- Choice of restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
• 40% New Year Special discount included, applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
• 40% discount applicable to All-Inclusive / Escape Package too
• 2 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber Escape Package between Paradis and Dinarobin are interchangeable
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check-in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
- All rates are per person sharing
- Rates are subject to 30-day advance booking, airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations which are subject to change without prior notification
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- The offer is not combinable with other offers, except the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel
- T’s & C’s apply.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible T’s & C’s for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as 13 January 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&O
Dinarobin Resort Amenities & Services
Dinarobin Resort Downloads
The Suite Life
What makes the accommodation at this hotel so special is that it is exclusively suites: Junior Suites, Club Junior Suites, Club Junior Beachfront Suites and Club Senior Beachfront Suites.
Dinarobin’s location is among the most stunning in Mauritius, (at the foot of Le Morne Mountain) which makes this hotel that much more desired by discerning guests. View the exquisite ocean views from Dinarobin’s characteristically deep verandahs, giving each suite the feeling of a private seaside home.
The public areas consist of vast spaces under rustic thatch canopies. Reflecting ponds have transformed the main restaurant into a fairyland of twinkling lights where tables are set on islets. A path leads to a second restaurant where gourmet dishes never fail to delight guests. If you’re in the mood for Italian fare, genuine Tuscan delights await you at the third restaurant. Lunch is served right on the beach, so you don’t have to miss one moment on the velvet sand to enjoy your meals.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|