We love rewarding our clients who plan their holiday in advance and the ‘Couples & Family rates for 2021’ special makes your Mauritius holiday at the unsurpassed Beachcomber resorts so much more affordable.
Book your 5 or 7-night stay at the resort of your choice and reap the rewards by enjoying a fabulous 25% couples & family special discount which is included in your package if you book 30 days in advance
When can we go: Valid for travel 03 Dec – 19 Dec 2021
Special rates valid for travel 03 Dec - 19 Dec 2021
25% Early Booking discount included
|Resort||Valid for travel||Room Type||Basis||Nights||**Price||BONUS! |
& eat FREE!
|5* Dinarobin||03 Dec - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||5||R29 850||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 Dec - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||Escape||5||R36 850||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 Dec - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||HB||7||R38 000||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
|5* Dinarobin||03 Dec - 19 Dec '21||Junior suite||Escape||7||R47 800||Up to 2 child U6||Enquire Now|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy class Air Mauritius (MK) on the direct flight from Johannesburg to Mauritius
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return airport hotel seat in coach transfers – (enquire about private transfer rates)
• Accommodation at the 5* Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf & Spa as indicated on the price guides
• Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board)
• Free land and motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• You may wish to upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R1300 per adult per night for honeymooners. Prices are season dependent.
Trou aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin clients have the option of purchasing the Escape Package which offers superb value for adults and children alike.
Clients will be entitled to the Escape Package from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of official check-in and check-out times.
Look forward to the following inclusions:
• Full American buffet breakfast
• Two-course lunch daily at designated restaurant
• Choice of restaurants for dinner
• Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling bottled water, juice, milkshakes and homemade iced tea
• Unlimited Phoenix beer
• Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
• A selection of rum-based cocktails and virgin cocktails
• A selection of imported wines and a sparkling wine, served by the glass
• A credit of MUR600 per person offered when ordering a wine not included in the Escape wine selection (at lunch and dinner)
• Selection of teas and coffees
• Pancakes each afternoon at designated times
• Selected mini-bar items (restocked once per day)
Inclusions are available from the bar/s from 10h00 until 23h30.
Included at lunch and dinner are selected wines served by the glass, local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
The package is not available to clients booking Paradis or Dinarobin villa category accommodation.
Excluded: Items not mentioned; pool and beach service.
The Escape Package is fully interchangeable between Paradis and Dinarobin resorts; drinks in Paradis’ nightclub are not included.
Beachcomber honeymoon gifts when selecting your honeymoon package:
• Our way of saying ‘Congratulations to you’ ♥
• Honeymoon discount included
• A bottle of sparkling wine
• A two-course lunch daily at a selected restaurant
• Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
• Horse riding along a white sandy beach
• Indulging in an intimate dinner date
• Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
• Teeing-off together
• A romantic couples massage
• or Sailing away at sunset.
• 25% early booking discount included applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
• 25% discount applicable to all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 20% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm) (not applicable for departures after 01 November 2021)
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions (not applicable for departures after 01 November 2021)
• Free WiFi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2)
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; room upgrade offer valid on specific categories; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages; certain inclusions are not applicable to Royal Palm & Victoria for 2.
• Travel and Medical Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Meals and drinks not specified
• Travel assist fee of R320.00
• Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
• Early check-in and late check-out
• All rates are per person sharing
• Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange.
• Bookings must be placed 30 days in advance to qualify for the discounts
• Not combinable with other offers, except if the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest.
• It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All rates are per person sharing
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to the airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as 25 June 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Amenities & Services
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Downloads
The Suite Life
What makes the accommodation at this hotel so special is that it is exclusively suites: Junior Suites, Club Junior Suites, Club Junior Beachfront Suites and Club Senior Beachfront Suites.
Dinarobin’s location is among the most stunning in Mauritius, (at the foot of Le Morne Mountain) which makes this hotel that much more desired by discerning guests. View the exquisite ocean views from Dinarobin’s characteristically deep verandahs, giving each suite the feeling of a private seaside home.
The public areas consist of vast spaces under rustic thatch canopies. Reflecting ponds have transformed the main restaurant into a fairyland of twinkling lights where tables are set on islets. A path leads to a second restaurant where gourmet dishes never fail to delight guests. If you’re in the mood for Italian fare, genuine Tuscan delights await you at the third restaurant. Lunch is served right on the beach, so you don’t have to miss one moment on the velvet sand to enjoy your meals.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|