Beachcomber Mauritius Couples & Family Rates for 2022 and 2023
Beachcomber Mauritius - 25% Early Booking Discount for travel 24 Jan – 18 Feb 23
MK TRAVEL SMART PROGRAM IS BACK! 2 children U12 fly free only paying taxes ✈️
|Resort||Room category||5 nights per person rate||Additional nightly per person rate||Supplement to upgrade meal package (per night)||BONUS! Child/ren share & eat FREE!||Enquire Now|
|5* Trou aux Biches|
|R34 440||R4 445|
R2 905 per adult
|Request a quote*||Enquire now|
|5* Paradis||Tropical Room||R36 260||R4 810|
R2 395 per adult All-inclusive
|Up to 2 children U6||Enquire now|
|5* Dinarobin||Junior Suite||R37 890||R5 135|
R2 395 per adult All-inclusive
|Up to 2 children U6||Enquire now|
|5* luxury Royal Palm||Junior Suite||R65 950||R10 750|
|1 child U6||Enquire now|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return MK economy airfare ex JNB
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return seat-in-coach transfers
• Accommodation as indicated above
• Breakfast & dinner daily for all resorts
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
So you have paid for a package that includes flights, taxes, transfers, accommodation and some of your meals as well as activities – but the way to go is to include all your meals and drinks and travel stress-free on the all-inclusive option!
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times.
• Choice of restaurants for lunch
• Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, house wine, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local spirits (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
• Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
• Picnic baskets
• Tea and coffee in rooms
• Mini bar (replenished once a day)
• Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
The all inclusive packages at the four 4-star resorts are fully interchangeable – a first on the island! Victoria and Shandrani guests enjoy their respective inclusions at their resort; in all other instances the inclusions of the property the guests are visiting would apply (excluding Shandrani’s premium option).
Clients will be entitled to the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Inclusions may vary by resort, so check the availability of the optional inclusions in order to get full value for money.
Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani and Trou aux Biches can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between the 4-star resorts – Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani and Trou aux Biches
• 25% Discount included
• 25% discount included on the all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• Up to 2 children U12 years fly free, airport taxes payable
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani
• Trou aux Biches all-inclusive clients may visit any of the Beachcomber 4-star resorts & enjoy the inclusions of the property they are visiting.
• 2 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber Escape Package between Paradis and Dinarobin are fully interchangeable
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details
• Free baby room for toddlers at our 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and free baby corner at Shandrani
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 3 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts / 15% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to RP)
• 10% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to RP)
You need to consider the following when you budget for your trip, as it is not included in the package price:
• Expenses of your personal nature
• Visas (if required)
• Departure and security taxes (if required)
• Additional activities and excursions etc.
• Travel and Medical Insurance (highly recommended)
• Early check-in and late check-out (unless specified)
• Webtours Consulting and Travel Assist Fee of R420.00
• Pre-seating on flights if not included by airline
• All rates are per person sharing • Rates are subject airline and resort availability and currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• Bookings must be placed 30-days in advance to secure the Early Booking discount.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued.
• The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued
**Rates are subject to availability and the rate of exchange.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
• Any refunds will exclude any fee a travel agent may charge.
• Airlines have different rules and policies and once tickets have been issued, penalties will apply to any amendments.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as at 24 October 2022
The all-inclusive upgrade includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for lunch
- Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Selected minibar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
- Picnic baskets
- Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
- The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria resorts. Victoria guests enjoy their inclusions at Victoria; in all other instances, the inclusions of Mauricia and Canonnier’s all-inclusive packages will apply.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|