BEACHCOMBER Victoria-for-2 in mauritius HONEYMOON & COUPLES RATES FOR 2024
💞Beachcomber Victoria-For-2 in Mauritius Honeymoon specials for 2024 🍾🥂
|Dates of Travel||Room |
|5 nights |
per person from
|Additional nightly |
per person rate
|21 Jan – 09 Feb '24||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R28 280||Full Board||Enquire now|
|21 Jan – 09 Feb '24||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R33 650||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
|25 Feb – 17 Mar '24||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R28 280||Full Board||Enquire now|
|25 Feb – 17 Mar '24||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R33 650||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
|01 – 31 May 2024||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R25 970||Full Board||Enquire now|
|01 – 31 May 2024||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R31 340||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
|01 – 13 Jun 2024||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R24 360||Full Board||Enquire now|
|01 – 13 Jun 2024||Ocean-Facing (adults-only wing)||R29 730||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
🏝️25% Early Booking Discount for travel for 2024 | ✈️ @ Beachcomber Victoria-for-2 ✈️
|Date||Room category||5 nights per person from||Meal Basis||Enquire Now|
|21 Jan – 09 Feb '24||Ocean Facing (Adults only)||R29 590||Half board||Enquire now|
|21 Jan – 09 Feb '24||Ocean Facing (Adults only)||R35 365||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
|25 Feb – 17 Mar '24||Ocean Facing (Adults only)||R29 590||Half Board||Enquire now|
|25 Feb – 17 Mar '24||Ocean Facing (Adults only)||R35 365||All-inclusive||Enquire now|
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy direct flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return airport hotel seat in coach transfers – (enquire about private transfer rates)
• Accommodation at the 4* Victoria (Adults wing) Beachcomber Resort & Spa as indicated above
• Breakfast & dinner daily (Half Board)
• Free land & motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• Upgrade to the All-inclusive at Beachcomber Victoria-For-2 – as per rates indicated
Clients who travel for the 5th or more time or travel again within 18 months of their last visit receive an ADDITIONAL 5% on the hotel portion of their package.
So you have paid for a package that includes flights, taxes, transfers, accommodation and some of your meals as well as activities – but the way to go is to include all your meals and drinks and travel stress-free on the all-inclusive option!
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Packages are operational from arrival to departure, regardless of check-in/check-out times.
• Choice of two restaurants for lunch
• Unlimited, selected bottled wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
• Unlimited, selected drinks at the bar between 10h00 and 23h00, including a selection of imported brands and spirits, cocktails, beer, house wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Baguettes between 10h00 and 17h00
• Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
• A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
• Tea and coffee in rooms
• Selected mini bar items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer – replenished once a day)
• Picnic baskets
• Pool service available from 10h00 to 17h30
The all inclusive packages at the four 4-star resorts are is fully interchangeable – a first on the island! Victoria and Shandrani guests enjoy their respective inclusions at their resort Victoria; in all other instances the inclusions of the property the guests are visiting would apply (excluding Shandrani’s premium option).
Clients will be entitled to the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
Inclusions may vary by resort, so check the availability of the optional inclusions in order to get full value for money.
Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between the 4-star resorts – Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani.
With Beachcomber, you get so much more. Tons of savings & added value to take advantage of …
• 25% Discount included
•25% Discount included on the all-inclusive/Escape too
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia,Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details
• Free baby room for toddlers at our 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and free baby corner at Shandrani
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts
• 10% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm)
* Repeat guest discount: 5% Beachcomber Repeat Guest discount if clients travel within 18 months of their previous holiday, or those returning for
their fifth visit.
o Room upgrade offer valid on specific categories and subject to availability
o Spa discount subject to 60-minute massages and 4-nights min stay
• 30% Honeymoon special discount included for all resorts except Royal Palm which includes 25% Early Booking Discount • 30% discount included on the all-inclusive/Escape too • 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani • Trou aux Biches all-inclusive clients may visit any of the Beachcomber 4-star resorts & enjoy the inclusions of the property they are visiting •Zen Suite clients can look forward to an adults-only atmosphere at the crescent’s pool; an exclusive area of beach reserved for occupants of the adults’ crescent; Wi-Fi, towels and a bottle of water per person on arrival at the beach each day •Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details •5% repeat guest offer available •10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts / 15% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to Royal Palm) •10% saving on selected excursions •Free Wi-Fi •Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Victoria-for-Two; Royal Palm and Dinarobin Zen Suites)
o Repeat guest discount: 5% Beachcomber Repeat Guest discount if clients travel within 18 months of their previous holiday, or those returning for
their fifth visit.
o Room upgrade offer valid on specific categories and subject to availability oSpa discount subject to 60-minute massages. oCertain inclusions do not apply to Victoria-for-Two; Royal Palm and Dinarobin Zen Suites o Min. 4-night stay required to qualify for Honeymoon gifts and spa discounts.
You need to consider the following when you budget for your trip, as it is not included in the package price:
• Expenses of your personal nature
• Visas (if required)
• Departure and security taxes (if required)
• Additional activities and excursions etc.
• Travel and Medical Insurance (highly recommended)
• Early check-in and late check-out (unless specified)
• Webtours Consulting and Travel Assist Fee of R420.00
• Pre-seating on flights if not included by airline
• All rates are per person sharing • Rates are subject airline and resort availability and currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• Bookings must be placed 30-days in advance to secure the Early Booking discount.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued.
• The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
• Travel and medical insurance is essential
• All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
• Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
• T’s & C’s apply.
• Errors and Omissions reserved
• Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
• Quotes based on special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
• Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
• Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued
**Rates are subject to availability and the rate of exchange.
• All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
• Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
• Any refunds will exclude any fee a travel agent may charge.
• Airlines have different rules and policies and once tickets have been issued, penalties will apply to any amendments.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
Price correct as of 22 November 2023 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&OE
About Victoria for 2 - just for couples
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
The Victoria for 2 is an adults-only wing, perfect for couples and ‘romantics at heart’. It forms a part of the 4* superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria-For -2 is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories – 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Couples booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties
- An exclusively adult concept @ Victoria for 2
- Only forty rooms facing a private beach on the ocean
- 17 Swim-up rooms in total with direct access to a pool 800sm
- Victoria for 2 also offers the “Barefoot Concept”
- Has its own bar, and à la carte restaurant.
- Access to all the facilities of the Victoria
All rooms are sea-facing and open onto the pristine beach.
23 Ocean Facing Rooms (50m2)
Ocean facing room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
All rooms will be air-conditioned and furnished with queen-size beds. They will have a full bathroom, hair-dryer, safe, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, mini-bar and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. The Ocean view rooms have amazing views towards the lagoon
17 Swim-Up Rooms (50m2)
Swim-Up room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
An artists impersonation of the Swim-Up room at Victoria for Two, a first in Mauritius! The swim-up room has direct access to an 800m2 swimming pool.
Victoria for 2 guests can still enjoy the Victoria Resort & Spa favourites: Le Bar, Le Superbe, La Casa & L'Horizon
Dress code: Fashionably casual. Men are permitted to wear smarter shorts at the restaurants in the evenings.
All-Inclusive Packages: Guests at Canonnier, Mauricia and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay and is fully interchangeable between these three resorts
Half board and All-Inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
*Included in the half-board package and all-inclusive package with a supplement on certain items
The adults-only restaurant is described as an “Elegant barefoot” dress code and offers breakfast and steakhouse-style dinners, paired with outstanding views.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner, “à la carte”.
- Breakfast 7.30 am - 10 am
- Dinner 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Swim from your room straight to Nautil Café and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks. The poolside bar serves drinks and snacks from mid-morning until late.
Open from 10 am to 11 pm Snacks “à la carte”
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position bordering the pool and beach. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
Open from 3 pm to 11 pm
- Wide selection of drinks
- Snacks “à la carte”
This is the main restaurant of Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere. Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience.
- Breakfast: buffet style from 7 am to 10 am
- Lunch: buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
- Dinner: live cooking buffets from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Buffet dinners are included for half-board guests.
Guests at Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectable Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pasta, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it's the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It's probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 evenings a week.
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
- Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Included in the half-board package with a supplement on certain items in “à la carte” menu
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, hand-picked by you at the restaurant's very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 days a week
- Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
- Lounge Bar: as from 11 pm
Our dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures that there is always something fun and interesting happening at the resort. A weekly entertainment programme is available for all residents.
A dedicated leisure and entertainment team at Victoria for 2 means there is always something fun and interesting happening for you to enjoy. Daytime entertainment includes numerous activities, which change on a daily basis. Evening entertainment is rich and varied, from live bands to musical and cabaret shows. Typical Creole evenings are a weekly feature not to be missed.
- Resident band every night
- Sega shows
- Theme evenings
Opening hours:7.30 am - 8 pm
A large, well-equipped sports centre at the Victoria for Two resort is conveniently situated in the heart of the resort's public area Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Le Victoria offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located in the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are some of the land sports guest can enjoy at Victoria is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from the group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
Free Facilities (*Tennis balls are for clients' expense)
- Table tennis
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria's lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
(Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Deep-sea fishing booked through off-site operator
- Bicycle hire