Couples Rates at Victoria for 2 in mauritius
Special rates valid for travel 01 – 25 Jun ’21 | Book by 15 Feb ’21
40% New Year Special discount included
All-inclusive package supplements including the 40% discount – 1 – 25 June ’21
& eat FREE!
|4* plus Victoria for 2||Ocean Facing||HB||5||R17 530||N/A||N/A||Enquire Now|
Honeymoon Rates at victoria for 2 in Mauritius
Escape on a honeymoon so romantic you may never want to come home…
We are currently updating our honeymoon packages and would be delighted to assist with your honeymoon celebration 🙂
Call or Whatsapp Edwina on 083 325 0070 or send us your enquiry and let us work our magic!
All rates are per person sharing inclusive of:
• Return economy class Air Mauritius direct flights ex JNB (please enquire about business class rates)
• Approximate airport taxes
• Return airport hotel seat in coach transfers – (enquire about private transfer rates)
• Accommodation at the Adults-Only 4* Victoria for 2
• in an Ocean Facing or Swim-up room, rates as indicated on the price guides
• Breakfast and dinner daily (Half Board
• Free land and motorised water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding (as per brochure)
• Evening Entertainment as per resort program
• You may wish to upgrade to the All-inclusive package from R680 per adult per night (01 – 25 June ’21). Prices are season dependent.
Amazing value with the Beachcomber +Plus Factor valid for travel 01 – 25 Jun 2021
• 40% New Year Special discount included, applicable to parents with child/ren sharing as indicated
• 40% discount applicable to All-Inclusive / Escape Package too
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 15% saving on massages at 4-star resorts
• 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
Repeat guest saving is applicable to a second stay within 18 months or 5th visit and more; spa discount subject to 60-minute massages
The Small Print:
Terms and conditions for 40% New Year Special Discount:
- Rates are subject to availability, rate of exchange.
- Bookings must be placed between 05 Jan – 15 Feb 2021 – not combinable with other offers, except if the Free Lunch Offer at Trou aux Biches Beachcomber and if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply. E&EO
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all COVID related requirements are met prior to travelling. Where a negative PCR test is required, it is up to each traveller to make the necessary arrangements and cover the costs thereof
- Travel and medical insurance is essential
- All rates are per person sharing
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Rates are subject to the airline and resort availability and rate of exchange variations.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification.
T’s & C’s apply.
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons & are carrier specific, which could impact the rate quoted
- Quotes based on an Air Mauritius special promotions are subject to the class airline availability at time of booking
- Air tickets must be ticketed before the close of business on the same day the PNR is booked. Strict terms and further conditions apply.
- All honeymoon couples are requested to hand in a copy of their marriage certificate upon check-in.
- Honeymoon specials are offered to couples who have been married for twelve months or less at the time of travel.
- Errors and Omissions reserved.
Beachcomber provides added peace of mind with flexible Ts&Cs for new bookings
Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable (excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
The Beachcomber SAFE PLACE label, in partnership with LIBA, an ISO 17025 accredited international botanical laboratory, is our guarantee that we have the strictest health, safety, and hygiene standards in place. It is at the heart of our guest journey.
|Air Mauritius offers a Travel Smart Program, enticing South Africans to enjoy a holiday at this tropical paradise during the low, cool seasons.|
|The Travel Smart Program is essentially a value proposition, which brings the enchantment of an island getaway closer to holiday seekers, as it offers more value for money. Not only are you offered a reduced fare, but also get value-added benefits during the low peaks season periods. So, Travel Smart to Mauritius, when it’s quieter and cooler, and enjoy a lot more value and benefits which include:|
|Travel in low season and save!|
Price correct as 13 January 2021 | Ts & Cs Apply. E&O
About Victoria for 2 - just for couples
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets…
The Victoria for 2 is an adults-only wing, perfect for couples and ‘romantics at heart’. It forms a part of the 4* superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria-For -2 is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories – 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Couples booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties
- An exclusively adult concept @ Victoria for 2
- Only forty rooms facing a private beach on the ocean
- 17 Swim-up rooms in total with direct access to a pool 800sm
- Victoria for 2 also offers the “Barefoot Concept”
- Has its own bar, and à la carte restaurant.
- Access to all the facilities of the Victoria
The Beachcomber Plus Factor.
With Beachcomber, you get so much more. Tons of saving & value to take advantage of
- Honeymooners save 25% plus free lunches and a gift for the couple
- Save 25% plus free lunches for every 5th wedding anniversary
- 20% Early Booking saving or 30% Long Stay saving
- Adult wedding guests save 25% when joining the bridal couple for their destination wedding
- Enjoy 15% – 20% off spa treatments and 10% – 20% saving on selected excursions.
- Choose to holiday child-free at the exclusive adults-only wings – Victoria-For-2 and Dinarobin-For-2 – with special services
- 5% Repeat Guest saving
- Free mid-year lunch offer at Trou Aux Biches, Paradis and Dinarobin
- Freeland sport and water sports including wakeboarding and waterskiing
- Free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts.
- Free wifi areas at all resorts and in rooms
- MUR 2000 beverage voucher per couple staying a week or more at Trou Aux Biches, Paradis & Dinarobin.
- Save 50% on a room upgrade
- Free green fees at Paradis or Mont Choisy course for guests staying at our golf resorts
- Golf Suites at Trou Aux Biches and Dinarobin include golf-related perks such as free massages and green fees
- 4-star resorts are fully interchangeable so feel free to visit as if you are a resident of each – shared food & beverage facilities, sport and kids club.
- Choose to upgrade to all-inclusive at the 4-star resorts
- Top up your half board package at three of our 5-star resorts with the Escape Beverage Package
- Book 15 full paying clients and the 16th adult twin-share accommodation is free – valid for any of the Beachcomber Sports Events: UTRB, MTB, rugby 10’s
- Invites three full paying golfers to join you at the Paradis Golf Challenge and your accommodation is free
BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR inclusions:
- 15% saving on massages @ 4-star resorts and 20% @ 5 star
- 5% Repeat guest offer
- 10%-20% saving on selected excursions
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, SUP & more
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hammam
- Pay just 50% to upgrade in your room category within 14 days of check-in.
The Beachcomber Plus Factor inclusions are subject to the dates of travel, availability, terms & conditions.
We want to make upmarket holidays easier and more affordable for you and we want to give you options. This is what our various package arrangements give you: more than one approach to payment. Packages also give guests better peace of mind and more ease while on holiday, as you can be aware of everything that is included in the chosen package, allowing you to manage costs.
Add the All-Inclusive package at Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa and look forward to:
- Full American buffet breakfast
- Choice of two restaurants for lunch
- Choice of restaurants for dinner
- Unlimited selected house wine and drinks, per selection, during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks from the bar list between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, cocktails, house wine, local spirits as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Baguettes at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- A selection of items from the beach bar from 10h00 to 17h30
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Selected mini car items (soft drinks, fruit juices, water and beer replenished once a day)
Clients will be entitled to the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package” from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGES: Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay. The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between the four-star resorts; Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and Shandrani resorts.
All rooms are sea-facing and open onto the pristine beach.
23 Ocean Facing Rooms (50m2)
Ocean facing room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
All rooms will be air-conditioned and furnished with queen-size beds. They will have a full bathroom, hair-dryer, safe, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, mini-bar and complimentary tea and coffee facilities. The Ocean view rooms have amazing views towards the lagoon
17 Swim-Up Rooms (50m2)
Swim-Up room capacity: 1 or 2 adults
An artists impersonation of the Swim-Up room at Victoria for Two, a first in Mauritius! The swim-up room has direct access to an 800m2 swimming pool.
Victoria for 2 guests can still enjoy the Victoria Resort & Spa favourites: Le Bar, Le Superbe, La Casa & L'Horizon
Dress code: Fashionably casual. Men are permitted to wear smarter shorts at the restaurants in the evenings.
All-Inclusive Packages: Guests at Canonnier, Mauricia and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay and is fully interchangeable between these three resorts
Half board and All-Inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
*Included in the half-board package and all-inclusive package with a supplement on certain items
The adults-only restaurant is described as an “Elegant barefoot” dress code and offers breakfast and steakhouse-style dinners, paired with outstanding views.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner, “à la carte”.
- Breakfast 7.30 am - 10 am
- Dinner 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Swim from your room straight to Nautil Café and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks. The poolside bar serves drinks and snacks from mid-morning until late.
Open from 10 am to 11 pm Snacks “à la carte”
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position bordering the pool and beach. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
Open from 3 pm to 11 pm
- Wide selection of drinks
- Snacks “à la carte”
This is the main restaurant of Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere. Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience.
- Breakfast: buffet style from 7 am to 10 am
- Lunch: buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
- Dinner: live cooking buffets from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Buffet dinners are included for half-board guests.
Guests at Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectable Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pasta, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it's the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It's probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 evenings a week.
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
- Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Included in the half-board package with a supplement on certain items in “à la carte” menu
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, hand-picked by you at the restaurant's very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 days a week
- Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
- Lounge Bar: as from 11 pm
Our dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures that there is always something fun and interesting happening at the resort. A weekly entertainment programme is available for all residents.
A dedicated leisure and entertainment team at Victoria for 2 means there is always something fun and interesting happening for you to enjoy. Daytime entertainment includes numerous activities, which change on a daily basis. Evening entertainment is rich and varied, from live bands to musical and cabaret shows. Typical Creole evenings are a weekly feature not to be missed.
- Resident band every night
- Sega shows
- Theme evenings
Opening hours:7.30 am - 8 pm
A large, well-equipped sports centre at the Victoria for Two resort is conveniently situated in the heart of the resort's public area Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Le Victoria offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located in the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are some of the land sports guest can enjoy at Victoria is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from the group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
Free Facilities (*Tennis balls are for clients' expense)
- Table tennis
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria's lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
(Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Deep-sea fishing booked through off-site operator
- Bicycle hire